Bureau of Indian Standards
Represented CWPRS on the following sectional committees of the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), from 1984 to 2001
- RVD 9: Dams (overflow and non-overflow)
- RVD 10: Spillways including energy dissipators
- RVD 12: Hydraulic gates and valves
- RVD 14: Water conductor systems
Contributed to the preparation of the following Indian Standards from drafting up to their finalization:
Hydraulic design of impact type energy dissipators-Recommendations- IS: 12731: 1989
- Preliminary design, operation and maintenance of protection works downstream of spillways-Guidelines,IS: 13195: 1991
- Recommendations for hydraulic design of high ogee overflow spillways- IS: 6934:1973 (Revision)
- Guidelines for the choice of the type of diversion works, Part III- Utilization of permanent structures for Diversion- Doc RVD 7 (169)
- Guidelines for preliminary design of spillway aerators
Also, active participation in finalizing 10 other standards under the BIS Sectional Committees- RVD 9 and RVD 10.
International Standards Organization
Participation in the sub-committees SC-2, TC 113 on Hydrometric Determinations by way of comments and suggestions.